9/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked with FP. I've got build day of 9/14. I chatted on Friday with no update, today I have a build day and Jeremy said it was updated 8/27 - they must have done some scheduling Friday. Hope it stays there.

I also asked him if I/we could send them a six pack. No go, but I think a little gratitude goes a long way with them. I can't imagine how many requests they're getting every day.
They're all awesome, but Jermey is by far the best. That dude took time to just shoot the **** with me the first time I ever called. Great guy.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad news for me, it looks like I got delayed a week. My production date is now 09/22, FP said that it is expected to complete production on that day. He mentioned that it is usually about 4 to 6 weeks from that day before it reaches the dealer. Apparently if it goes by rail it could only take 1.5 weeks.

Last edited:

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called FP today and got a build date of 9/15. I’m gonna cross my fingers and hope it happens on that date.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys modified your orders? I.E. removed bedliners or start stop etc. Personally we didn't do any of that, performance package with safe, bedliner, and bed cover. Lots of people on here juggling things to try and get scheduled. Just curious!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pushed from 9/11 build week to 9/23 build day, what ever that means. Guy from FP thinks it won't get pushed again but no guarantee. Oh well such is life.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you guys modified your orders? I.E. removed bedliners or start stop etc. Personally we didn't do any of that, performance package with safe, bedliner, and bed cover. Lots of people on here juggling things to try and get scheduled. Just curious!
The only thing my dealer cut was the safe because he said that was holding it up. However, that was back in early July I think. My initial build dates were 8/24 and 8/29 so if you have a date for our build week, I probably could have kept the safe haha.