9/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with FP since I was seeing some pushbacks on other threads. I got bumper back a day to the 19th. Hopefully thats the last bump haha.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A1F8DE6F-C229-4658-AA4E-63164137D97E.png
Update from the dealer this morning. Being built 9/16 and expected mid-late October arrival in Chicago.
Don’t really understand why he said can’t do the paperwork until the truck lands. I was trying to get him to do it so I could send a bank wire for the truck and just stop in grab the keys when it arrives. Strange since I have seen posts from others that it’s already done and paid for before it’s built? Is that a dealer specific policy?

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 318074
Update from the dealer this morning. Being built 9/16 and expected mid-late October arrival in Chicago.
Don’t really understand why he said can’t do the paperwork until the truck lands. I was trying to get him to do it so I could send a bank wire for the truck and just stop in grab the keys when it arrives. Strange since I have seen posts from others that it’s already done and paid for before it’s built? Is that a dealer specific policy?
Yeah that's weird man...hopefully there's no shenanigans going on with your dealer.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually most dealers wont until its built and ships just in case something happens to it before you pick it up
There are logistics concerns in selling something that you don't have possession of yet as well. Also, how is the dealer going to charge you for all of those dealer add-ons if you pay first?