9/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like for 9/10 of an inch I should have just eaten tuna and Ramen after I got back from Afghanistan and found a way to come up with that 7500...

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked with FP. I've got build day of 9/14. I chatted on Friday with no update, today I have a build day and Jeremy said it was updated 8/27 - they must have done some scheduling Friday. Hope it stays there.

I also asked him if I/we could send them a six pack. No go, but I think a little gratitude goes a long way with them. I can't imagine how many requests they're getting every day.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chatted with Jeremy at FP on Friday. My original build week was 9/6 with a build date of 9/7. As of Thursday 8/26 my order was updated with a build week of 9/13 with no build day.

I know others have had more/longer delays but dang this still sucks!

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fingers and toes crossed! Then hoping there’s no delays on bedliners or bed covers or truckers on strike ugh!

how many of the 9/13 guys are performance package?
Went with the 37 Performance Pkg. Im hoping the wheels I want to buy will fit but based on size and offset, it seems they will stick out another 1.5". Seems like they would rub.

Nice to see some build dates already! I better check to see if I have one.