8k miles now…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12.5k miles since mid December 21. No probers so far. Couple recalls. And some kissing parts for the auto windshield wipers (went in for the third time for this… hopefully this time they have all the parts).

OP
OP
m4can2

m4can2

Reaction score
12.5k miles since mid December 21. No probers so far. Couple recalls. And some kissing parts for the auto windshield wipers (went in for the third time for this… hopefully this time they have all the parts).
Do your auto wipers work? Mine never have..

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do your auto wipers work? Mine never have..
No. Truck is still in the shop.
Third time.
First time, told me it was a chip and they had tested them and they worked. Waited for rain (not super common in California sadly) and realized they didn’t work - so they had obviously lied to me.
Second time, left the truck for a couple days, not sure what they did but they eventually told me that they needed an additional part.
Contacted them last week, they told me that they had the part and supposedly they are fitting it to the truck as we speak.
This time I’ll grab a hose and see if they actually work. I’ll let you know. They’ve had the truck for more than 24 hours at this point.

Last edited:

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Truck is still in the shop.
Third time.
First time, told me it was a chip and they had tested them and they worked. Waited for rain (not super common in California sadly) and realized they didn’t work - so they had obviously lied to me.
Second time, left the truck fir a couple days, not sure what they did but they eventually told me that they needed an additional part.
Contacted them last week, they told me that they had the part and supposedly they are fitting it to the truck as we speak.
This time I’ll grab a hose and see if they actually work. I’ll let you know. They’ve had the truck for more than 24 hours at this point.
That’s a lot of effort to bitch about auto wipers, you must have a lot of time on your hands. I believe someone found the activation on forscan.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a lot of effort to bitch about auto wipers, you must have a lot of time on your hands. I believe someone found the activation on forscan.
Hey little boy using big words,
Turns out they aren’t able to fix it and have to talk to engineering but sure someone found the solution to this exact issue on forscan.

Edit: I felt bad calling you a little boy when you’re really just an online bully and you definitely don’t have any big words to use. Sorry.
I guess you must miss high school quite a bit. I do like the movie they made about you… I think it’s called Mean Girls, right?

Last edited:

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10k, not a single issue. Love this truck and after initially hating it, my wife borrowed it for a weekend road trip and now wants a 22 Expedition instead of her Tahoe. She's not a big auto enthusiast but remarked, "now I see why you love that truck. It's just so nice to drive!"

Winning.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey little boy using big words,
Turns out they aren’t able to fix it and have to talk to engineering but sure someone found the solution to this exact issue on forscan.

Edit: I felt bad calling you a little boy when you’re really just an online bully and you definitely don’t have any big words to use. Sorry.
I guess you must miss high school quite a bit. I do like the movie they made about you… I think it’s called Mean Girls, right?

Online bully? Haha. It was only a comment, read it again. My post did not use improper pronouns nor did it violate any safe spaces, so calm down.

I used the word “bitch” as a verb not a noun.

Very sensitive.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Bronco's are also shutting down the re-circ.
Its a Ford thing and I know this because I owned many Fords. Usually the re-circulation stays on longer with AC but will pop off eventually. Its annoying because other car brands do not auto off re-circ and I can tell when it is off because I can suddenly smell the exhaust fumes from the traffic around me. Thats the main reason I put it on in the first place!