8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, newbie here. What is the blend date again?
The blend date is the date that Ford acknowledges they have the parts to assemble the body and the chassis. As we have seen. that dies not necessarily mean complete the truck, but at least get it through the assembly line. It can be found on the window sticker once it's available.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tracker still shows 'in production' but I've heard dealers might have more visibility. Gave them a call and they said mine is showing built/released on 9/27 and awaiting shipment...ETA was 10/2 but that's obviously lapsed. He said he expects it this week or maybe next. I'll be at Lake Oconee all next week, figures it would show up while I'm gone lol.

We shall see.
Where are you located

MyLord

Reaction score
My tracker still shows 'in production' but I've heard dealers might have more visibility. Gave them a call and they said mine is showing built/released on 9/27 and awaiting shipment...ETA was 10/2 but that's obviously lapsed. He said he expects it this week or maybe next. I'll be at Lake Oconee all next week, figures it would show up while I'm gone lol.
We shall see.
convoy or rail?

RaptorWizard

Reaction score
I just checked in with my dealer and the status on his end says shipped RAIL. The ETA is still the same 10/28-11/3 and the window sticker still says CONVOY with 9/30/2022 at the bottom

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked in with my dealer and the status on his end says shipped RAIL. The ETA is still the same 10/28-11/3 and the window sticker still says CONVOY with 9/30/2022 at the bottom

Gotta love the attention to detail. Lol
Whatever, as long as you get it soon. Amiright! Jealous