8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckian

Reaction score
How far in advance of your "built" date did you guys get access to the window sticker? I have a scheduled build date of 10/17/22 with a VIN but my window sticker isn't made yet. I was under the impression that once I got the VIN I could access the window sticker.
My build date got pushed a couple times but IIRC, my window sticker was available a couple weeks before it actually went into production

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
I was told that they will not ship my truck yet till they get more raptors going down to Texas built. So probably be waiting another month or 2 weeks lol. Anybody else’s raptor going to Texas ?

I see Raptors shipped with F150's all the time.

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
I was told that they will not ship my truck yet till they get more raptors going down to Texas built. So probably be waiting another month or 2 weeks lol. Anybody else’s raptor going to Texas ?
8/4 Raptor build was just shipped today -- headed to Texas. It was missing the 720 modules for almost two months.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How far in advance of your "built" date did you guys get access to the window sticker? I have a scheduled build date of 10/17/22 with a VIN but my window sticker isn't made yet. I was under the impression that once I got the VIN I could access the window sticker.
Both of my builds the window sticker was available about 3-4 business days before the blend date.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tracker still shows 'in production' but I've heard dealers might have more visibility. Gave them a call and they said mine is showing built/released on 9/27 and awaiting shipment...ETA was 10/2 but that's obviously lapsed. He said he expects it this week or maybe next. I'll be at Lake Oconee all next week, figures it would show up while I'm gone lol.

We shall see.