8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about a great morning. Ordered Oct 22, 2021 and got the email that it’s getting built 8.22.22. I honestly questioned if my small dealer (a buddy) had an allocation.

Now to see if he tacks on an ADM. At which case, I will walk (and never attempt to buy through them again).
We had no purchase agreement or anything, and he refused to take a deposit. All that we had was the build sheet w the cost at the time.
He was annoyed I cx my Tremor when they pushed me to a MY22 and decided to buy a Gladiator Mojave.
Then 10 days later ordered this. I previously had a ‘19 Raptor and sold that in May of last year.

Sorry got wordy there. Back to the original comment….we will see what happens with Ben it actually shows up. I fully expect him to add 5k over msrp and/or lowball me on my gladiator trade.

Since the order date of October 22 it’s price protected right from the 3 increases ford did in your he following months from then?
The same build now is $4K more .

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it delays at all, may push to a MY23. Production startup is scheduled for 10/10.

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the email this am as well

Ordered 12/1.
Power
Roof/gate
No deletes other than auto stop start

Now the wait becomes more unbearable! Fully expecting several delays, just excited to have a build date!

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Ordered 2/28 and was assigned an 8/22 build week today. Really excited.

I also have an F-150 Powerboost on order that has been delayed four times already, so I’m somewhat pessimistic that this vehicle is built the week of 8/22.