8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that they will not ship my truck yet till they get more raptors going down to Texas built. So probably be waiting another month or 2 weeks lol. Anybody else’s raptor going to Texas ?

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that they will not ship my truck yet till they get more raptors going down to Texas built. So probably be waiting another month or 2 weeks lol. Anybody else’s raptor going to Texas ?

I've got a MY23 coming to Texas, but my build week isn't until 10/31... Hopefully there are far more ahead of me for your sake!

Reaction score
Mine will be coming to northeast Texas, went into production on 9/9 and changed to built on 10/2.
Now for the next phase of waiting.

gunandgod

Reaction score
I
have one still I'm production blend of 8/6

BLADErunner

Reaction score
How far in advance of your "built" date did you guys get access to the window sticker? I have a scheduled build date of 10/17/22 with a VIN but my window sticker isn't made yet. I was under the impression that once I got the VIN I could access the window sticker.