8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jlchavezz1

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 raptor back in November 2021 and finally got the email with the build date of 08/22/22. My window sticker does show the new price with the 5k increase. I hope my dealer can respect the ordered price.

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 raptor back in November 2021 and finally got the email with the build date of 08/22/22. My window sticker does show the new price with the 5k increase. I hope my dealer can respect the ordered price.
Got the same build date yesterday. My order date says 2/16, sticker also shows the 5k increase

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I called ford performance yesterday and they told me my truck barely started production Sunday. My original production date was 08/15 and when I called the 16th they told me it was in production. So now I’m wondering who’s lying, my blend date is 08/21

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knows, my blend is today. No idea what next steps are, what blend means, or how long it stays in production

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you guys with trucks currently in production share your selected options? I've been waiting since Feb 1 and don't have a VIN yet. Kind of curious what's holding up my build. We already removed the spray in bedliner since the dealer said that was a delay issue. Do you have pro-power? Graphics? Carbon Fiber?

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No to all. I'm 801a and that's it. Went without the following as my dealer said it would delay it:
-beadlock wheel upgrade
-pro power
-CF
-bedliner
-pano roof (I didn't want this anyway)061A207C-5AA3-43C2-B510-2143558740C0_1_201_a.jpeg

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you guys with trucks currently in production share your selected options? I've been waiting since Feb 1 and don't have a VIN yet. Kind of curious what's holding up my build. We already removed the spray in bedliner since the dealer said that was a delay issue. Do you have pro-power? Graphics? Carbon Fiber?
That’s what they told me remove the spray in Bedliner, then they kept

JD03Cobra

Reaction score
My Blend date was 8/22. 801a, 35s, standard seats, no roof, included a spray in bed liner.

My dealer is 10 miles from the plant, shipping charges is the same to Texas LOL.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 25

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha fe
haha february. your wait is just starting. give er another 6-8 months