8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was 8/29 but got pushed up to 8/22, Ford performance had me scheduled specifically on 8/26. Ordered 1/15, hopefully home stretch here soon!

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window sticker dropped for me today, 082422 blend
Mine popped yesterday as well.

Side note, any of you figuring out how to handle the price increase and argue your price protection and lack of Blue cruise from the initial sale price when you ordered?

I’ve been scouring the old message boards to come prepared when it finally gets delivered.

bgfx

Reaction score
Mine popped yesterday as well.

Side note, any of you figuring out how to handle the price increase and argue your price protection and lack of Blue cruise from the initial sale price when you ordered?

I’ve been scouring the old message boards to come prepared when it finally gets delivered.
Yeah I have been thinking the same I have a price quote signed on 2/3 and confirmed order 4/12. I have on text message my dealer say he submitted the order 2/4 so idk if I have a case here or not for the price quoted on my price sheet.

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have been thinking the same I have a price quote signed on 2/3 and confirmed order 4/12. I have on text message my dealer say he submitted the order 2/4 so idk if I have a case here or not for the price quoted on my price sheet.

You beat the Feb 15 deadline so you’re fine for the 3300 they increased.

I just was chatting w my buddy the sales manager and he goes, I don’t think Raptors are eligible for price protection. Which I’m 99% isnt true according to several prior posts this year.

Attachments

• Ford_EFC09823 Mid-Year Pricing Effective 2022-02-15_2022-02-10.pdf
    93.1 KB · Views: 16

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure MSRP is protected, window sticker says one thing but dealer can adjust paperwork on their end. Is my understanding.