8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get the " I wish they would push to the next year" when you are that close. I was pretty upset that I picked up my 21 on Feb 1 of 22, but in watching what they are deleting and the price hikes and everything else, I am happy to have one at all- especially exactly how I ordered it. They are awesome.. have fun with it when you get it.

WHDRaptor

Reaction score
If I have received the Window Sticker and the Blend date states 7/15/22, does this mean the build will start on 7/15 or be finished on 7/15?

tbone36

Reaction score
Ordered early October and got the 8/22 build date. I’m not getting overly excited until it’s actually built and on the way.

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Ordered 2/28 and originally scheduled for 8/22 build. I just received a notice that my build has been pushed up to 8/1.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I have received the Window Sticker and the Blend date states 7/15/22, does this mean the build will start on 7/15 or be finished on 7/15?
That means it'll start on the 15th and then get stuck in purgatory for months like yours truly. lol Jk.... Hopefully... Seriously, high hopes but low expectations is my motto now. lol

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the email this am as well

Ordered 12/1.
Power
Roof/gate
No deletes other than auto stop start

Now the wait becomes more unbearable! Fully expecting several delays, just excited to have a build date!
Does that mean that the tailgate appliques are back in stock and not being deleted anymore? As far as the start stop delete, that would be just fine by me.