7.0 V8... Yes... Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then again, you're also happy to state for the record that the Taurus EB and the HO EB in the Raptor are the same engine, so pardon me if I don't lend a lot of credence to anything you have to say....

I said it was a souped up. :shrug:

I'm sorry that the truth hurts your feelings... take a Midol, you'll live.

There we go with the emotional talk again! What is it with you guys?

And thanks for the advice but, unlike you, I don't take any drugs. And maybe if you hadn't burned your brain out with them, you'd be able to debate better.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about taking a step down. I'm sure the heated steering wheel would help me cope, though.

Nah... it makes more power stock than any NA or non-cammed 6.2L. Apples to apples (in other words, stock to stock), it's a better truck.

Again, I'm sorry that the truth hurts your feelings. You'll be okay, though, I'm confident of it.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand, you've painted yourself into a corner...:specialed:

Bro, your truck has like 150 lb/ft of torque before the turbos spool. And once you're rolling (ie, after the torque converter has locked up) your Jenny tranny (pun intended) will never let you apply any real throttle at low RPM without downshifting (most likely MANY times).

Want to try again?

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Nah... it makes more power stock than any NA or non-cammed 6.2L.

Just not at low RPM. :ROFLJest:

Apples to apples (in other words, stock to stock), it's a better truck.

My truck isn't an apple. Yours is? :shrug:

Again, I'm sorry that the truth hurts your feelings. You'll be okay, though, I'm confident of it.

There we go with the feeeeewwwiinnnggggs again! You guys are weird.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
@Truckzor I have to give it to ya, you've become a one man wolf pack. The rest of the goons have gone back to the junkyard.
tumblr_lozdsb0bKx1qbnd1c.gif

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said it was a souped up. :shrug:

There we go with the emotional talk again! What is it with you guys?

And thanks for the advice but, unlike you, I don't take any drugs. And maybe if you hadn't burned your brain out with them, you'd be able to debate better.

Nah, no drugs here... I'm high on life. I just enjoy watching you prove over and again just how little you know. It's a great hobby! You should try it sometime.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Truckzor I have to give it to ya, you've become a one man wolf pack. The rest of the goons have gone back to the junkyard.

Alpha dogs don't need back up. :wink:

Side note: alpha dogs are usually larger, not smaller.

Nah, no drugs here... I'm high on life. I just enjoy watching you prove over and again just how little you know. It's a great hobby! You should try it sometime.

So you are admitting to being high right now? That would explain the lack of logic and facts in your posts... and of course the over abundance of emotion.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alpha dogs don't need back up. :wink:

Side note: alpha dogs are usually larger, not smaller.

So you are admitting to being high right now? That would explain the lack of logic and facts in your posts... and of course the over abundance of emotion.

C'mon, admit it... you're not really this dumb. You can't be. If you were, you'd be licking your monitor instead of posting on this forum. You're doing your best Forrest Gump impersonation right now, aren't you??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpUVb54lk2o

...engine

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
C'mon, admit it... you're not really this dumb. You can't be. If you were, you'd be licking your monitor instead of posting on this forum. You're doing your best Forrest Gump impersonation right now, aren't you??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpUVb54lk2o

...engine

Tell us more about your feelings.

so-many-feelings.jpg

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell us more about your feelings.

so-many-feelings.jpg

I'm feelin' fine... you're the one crying about the fact that your mighty 6.2L has less area under the curve than a tiny little V6.

I should tell ya, though, that your tears just serve as fuel for the sarcasm machine.