$6000 Over dealer invoice WTF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Stranger. You alive? Thought you may have drowned in the floods at the ranch! HAhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Yes Sir! I'm still here. And yes I did a little water crossing out east with the new tires.
I see your a year older. Trying to catch up to me?
I owe you a beer and lunch for that.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Yes Sir! I'm still here. And yes I did a little water crossing out east with the new tires.
I see your a year older. Trying to catch up to me?
I owe you a beer and lunch for that.

What treads did ya go with? How many miles did ya get on the BFG's? You doing lunch Saturday, CAR & Coffee.

BDRAG

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i was looking at the end of December 2011 there where deelers asking 5000 over msrp for the ones they had in stock and on the way and looking for 3000 over msrp to order one. I found one on the lot the way i wanted for well below msrp at another dealer and had it in a few days.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen the same problem in my visits to over 32 ford dealers in the southeast. Finally went by town and country ford in birmingham, al and they are selling them for the regular msrp just like if you ordereded it. It will be well worth the 250 mile drive when i buy my raptor. Salesman lee stockton has been a no bullcrap salesman, a first ever for me!!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can do better a lot better than msrp.

josefmd

Reaction score
Newbe here and I just made an offer to a dealer in IN for a 12 race red super cab for $500 ovr invoice $48,000- $53,125 MSRP. I am trading a 2010 Mitsu Evo x and if they uphold to the Autotrader fair trade-in value quote, then I am willing to do the deal. I guess I will see if they really want to sell a truck or not!! I have been looking for a base Raptor super cab for a while, but there is just not much stock within 300+ miles from me. With this current offer I am 2 plus hrs from the dealership in IN.

Last edited: