57 year old "newbie".

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooooo.....I'm good to go dating 25 year old babes? I mean....I still FEEL like 25 in my head..... o_O
Now, would that young feeling be emanating from your big head or from your little head? lol....

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noted!

I too enjoy my Sigs!
I’m 61 years young and joined the Raptor club about three months ago. I have had many other modified trucks and several sports cars.
My original thought was to get a Gen 1 and build it up. Somehow that plan ended up becoming a 2019 Gen 2 and a 2023 Gen 3 both bought in the same week. Don’t ask me how, it made sense at the time. The Gen 3 is the wife’s truck( wink wink) although she is kind enough to let me pay for it and keep it clean for her, she’s nice like that.I’ve had fun modding my Gen 2 thus far but there are so many direction one can go with these trucks it hard to decide what to do. Does your 2020 have the 6.2? I think some early trucks had the 5.4 engine, don’t think they held up too good.Have fun with it. Kinda envious … who knows… maybe I end up with all three Gens some day.
My guy from the local gun store is gonna come looking for me. The trucks have destroyed my gun budget. Most of my Sigs I bought for the wife. ( Wink Wink). It’s a system that works well for me.

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
I joined the Raptor lovers group three years ago during Covid. My bride surprised me when it drove up on our anniversary. I was Sixty-Two years young then. Still greatly enjoying the Truck, coolest vehicle I’ve ever owned and I’ve had alot of years to own a lot of them. :)
It’s kind of a cross between my 69 Mach 1 and a MilSpec Hummer!

Gotta love it!
V/R
Smokey

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Soooooo.....I'm good to go dating 25 year old babes? I :) mean....I still FEEL like 25 in my head..... o_O
As long as you stick strictly to test driving, you'll be fine .... But. You have to find a 25-year-old willing to date you. Maybe you should just rent. If you're like me, you could afford a pretty high hourly. And not because of the bank balance.