5 star?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baginoman

Reaction score
Just placed my order for the afe stage 2 and X3. How exactly do i let them know the raptor has mufflers. to calibrate it for the tune? Or any other mods? Does mike contact me?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will, or might be covered with a piece of foam.. You can remove it to view the campaign code (think that is what it is called), or lift it up to see it..

-Greg

OP
OP
Baginoman

Baginoman

Reaction score
thanks for the timely and informative responses guys. Hopefully i can get a hold of mike to confirm my tune choices. looking forward to it!:peace:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya just shoot him an email and he will get to you fast, he had my tunes to me minutes after I submited my cal sheet

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea Mike is very helpful and fast , ordered mine online at 9:30 at night and was contacted by him and had tracking number by 9:00 AM. Can't wait should be here today

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys I have a question. Maybe more for Mike but I'm really used to my 93 octane performance tune. When I first got it I was like "holy crap" now, I'm like," ho hum" ! I'm looking for more "Holy Crap". Let me explain....

If the transmission is adaptive to your driving style and you went a couple of weeks without really hammering it and just drove normal, wouldn't your performance tune slip into "Sunday driver" tune ?

Can you re flash the tune and get that feeling back? OR is it other performance mods only?