GEN 2 5 Star tuning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know anything about the tuners at 5 Star? It appears that I am working with somebody by the name of Price who has been very responsive and seems to care, but it has been almost two weeks since I received my first tune from them which could barely get the truck up to speed and I still do not have a tune as good as stock despite sending numerous logs (probably over ten) and numerous emails with details on what I am seeing/experiencing. Everything about my truck is stock aside from larger tires and different springs, so I am baffled as to what could be causing the issues? Is there a way that I could reference a tune that you like and have them give me the same thing? I am basically just looking for a really good 93 Daily/Tow tune for my 2019 Raptor even though I paid for three separate tunes.

Last edited:

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike has been awesome with my 2019 Raptor. Made some dyno pulls today to tweak it. Just a 93 tune no other add ons. d614ba8fb8a74295123b85921d12f6ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow nice and looking at where it makes max Tq ia amazing 1200 rpm lower and that much of an increase. I will dyno my MPT tune soon so I can see where I am at as well. Cheers