5 General Grabbers $850

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
35x12.50x17
Need these gone. Just got them a few weeks ago. I drive lots of miles!
Low miles
2 tires are 5k-7k
2 tires less than 3k
1 tire less than 5k -- discount tire replaced for free because of a knot on inside black sidewall. I would of kept running it but it was covered under warranty makes a great spare.

Prefer local pickup. West Texas

5c083885ce64eb763b62bc9a6f0829e7.jpg

363857243ffd17e9d1e8e50c2cfc0dde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eco-Beast

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Thanks. That's want happens when I list items in multiple places. After typing or copying and pasting I lose important info. Haha

OP
OP
Eco-Beast

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Yes 4 low mileage tires and a 5th tire with a defect that would work as a good spare.

Prestex

Reaction score
Tires

Evening,

Just saw you posted up those general grabbers up in the classifieds. Wanted to see where in West Texas you were at. I live in Austin but go out west to San angelo fairly often and could probably come out to pick them up if they will work for me and you aren't too far away. So first off do they fit in wheel wells of a stock raptor? Or will i need to adjust the perch setting?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eco-Beast

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
They fit stock raptor. They are actually pretty much the same size. Just a tad taller than a 315/70/17 which comes stock from factory.