2014 screw general clean up and questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Lower your tire pressures to 35F, 34R. This will make a big difference in ride quality.

How many miles on the truck? Are they the stock Fox shocks or bypass? How many miles since the rebuild?

Not surprised that a F150 spare tire holder is different than a Raptor. Peasant F150s don't come stock with 35s. So the spacing under the bed will be different.

Would also check all the rubber parts in the front suspension.

OP
OP
Rramirez

Rramirez

Reaction score
Lower your tire pressures to 35F, 34R. This will make a big difference in ride quality.

How many miles on the truck? Are they the stock Fox shocks or bypass? How many miles since the rebuild?

Not surprised that a F150 spare tire holder is different than a Raptor. Peasant F150s don't come stock with 35s. So the spacing under the bed will be different.

74k miles on truck. Unconfirmed rebuild within the last two years so no telling if it’s true. Stock shocks as far as I know. I’ll try lowering pressure to see if that helps.

jackjare9455

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d Jack the front up and check for play. Shocks, as mentioned, are a good bet! This is going to make me go out and lower my pressures since it’s starting to warm up.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I run the same with the truck unloaded- 35 up front and 34 in back. 44 is way too much.