43K for a 2012 SCab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it sure looks like they are eligible, but it must be up to the dealer whether they accept it or not. The dealers that will do X Plan on Raptors must be few and far between. From the looks of posts online, Ford didn't do X Plan at all on 2010s.

I guess you misread my post... It is not available for AXZ plan...

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So $500.00 for blue accents is money well spent?

If you get the blue interior you also replace all the silver plastic on the dash and center console with actual brushed aluminum. I felt is wasn't bad for the price and like it a lot, if you don't like it don't get it.

OP
OP
E

EXrider

Reaction score
Picked my Raptor up this morning, drove to work slow as possible with the cruise set at 65 to maximize my time with the truck LOL. Now I'm stuck at work instead of bonding with my badass new ride :-/ ...LAME!

sandygar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, just to let you know I paid $43542.22 for my 2012 scab, with luxury package, blue interior--500 over invoice. Included advertising and fuel charges. I like the blue interior and liked it even more when I saw it in person. It sounds like 43k was fair unless there were no options.

Last edited: