4/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bzogster

Reaction score
Just got scheduled for week of 4/4. Crazy how long it took but I guess maybe being in Job#2 will be good (or maybe not if Ford de-contents). Anyone else?

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Well, I think I was the only person ever in this squad, and now I'm leaving (for now at least...). Got moved up to 3/28!

jrvisconti

Reaction score
Just got another email today..

A change in your 2022 F-150 Raptor order.

Thanks again for placing your 2022 F-150 Raptor order. We’re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but it’s going to take more time than expected to finish it.
We want to make sure it’s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before it’s delivered to you.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is assembled, you’ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer.

1649392008881.png

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Module just popped up this morning and activate button shoed up in the ford pass app, blend date of 04/04

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Module just popped up this morning and activate button shoed up in the ford pass app, blend date of 04/04
Does the activate button mean it’s fully produced? Or can you still be on chip hold but activate button populates

JUNKY

Reaction score
my build date was 3/28 and i just got the same message last night. I wonder if anyone else who has gotten there trucks can tell us how much of a delay it is? I wonder if we just got chosen for quality control?

Gary Gere

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ordered 2022 10/12, “Early order” confirmed 10/15, VIN assigned 11/12, production date 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28, 3/7 then 3/14. Receive confirmation in production 03/20 - after 22 days "in production" now just received the same "A change in your 2022 F-150 Raptor order" e-mail from Ford. According to https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt it shows the modules for my truck are built. My local dealer has no idea what is going on. Does ANYONE know what this means???

Last edited: