4/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered 2022 10/12, “Early order” confirmed 10/15, VIN assigned 11/12, production date 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28, 3/7 then 3/14. Receive confirmation in production 03/20 - after 22 days "in production" now just received the same "A change in your 2022 F-150 Raptor order" e-mail from Ford. According to https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt it shows the modules for my truck are built. My local dealer has no idea what is going on. Does ANYONE know what this means???
The modules populated for me before the truck showed that it went into production, so I believe that just mean it went into production. My bet is that you are on chip hold like many others including myself. The reason I think this is that mine still shows "in production" but I have confirmed with FP that the truck is built but on chip hold.

I received the same email. We all do, unfortunately. Its just generic and doesnt mean anything at all.

jrvisconti

Reaction score
Just got a email, truck has been built

Track app yesterday showed 165 similar trucks on the same status

Now shows 41

Great news! Your 2022 F-150 RaptorSuperCrew has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to L. B. Smith Ford is be‍tween April 16, 2022an‍d April 22, 2022.

Last edited:

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Track app yesterday showed 165 similar trucks on the same hood staris

Now shows 41

Great news! Your 2022 F-150 RaptorSuperCrew has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to L. B. Smith Ford is be‍tween April 16, 2022an‍d April 22, 2022.
Congrats! What is your blend date?

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Track app yesterday showed 165 similar trucks on the same hood staris

Now shows 41

You've gotta be kidding me.... Im over here with a 3/17 blend and the truck still isn't built. Im about 3 seconds from getting a torch and a pitch fork and heading to Dearborn. lol

Gated_6

Reaction score
I lucked out and grabbed an existing order someone else backed out of so know little about this process. Where are you getting the more granular detail on your builds, ship dates, etc? All I see is the attached.

jrvisconti

Reaction score
No new emails from ford. Ordertrack.app stopped working for me on Thursday, today it worked but says the truck is waiting for transport still.

I checked Ford's tracker and it shows shipped.

Called my dealer for the first time since October and they said the truck had arrived today.

I asked about pricing and they said it was locked in.

They said I could pick it up tomorrow :)