4.2" Productivity Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazur

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that on all the photos about the Gen 2 show the same 8" productivity screen that is on the Platinum model, but on Ford's website it now says that it will only get the 4.2" screen. It also says that the 8" screen is not available for the Raptor.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone notice that on all the photos about the Gen 2 show the same 8" productivity screen that is on the Platinum model, but on Ford's website it now says that it will only get the 4.2" screen. It also says that the 8" screen is not available for the Raptor.

The 8" screen is only on the 802A package. It must be a type-o on the ford website.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what does Google say?

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Again that is the SYNC 3 screen. I am talking about the screen that is behind the steering wheel.

Oops my bad... not sure about that one

OP
OP
M

mazur

Reaction score
Oops my bad... not sure about that one

No problem! I'm just trying to find out why they are always showingthe truck with the 8" screen behind the steering wheel and not the 4.2" as listed on the website and in the build sheet.