35s vs 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i think the majority have come to this conclusion...

performance: you will not see significant decrease in power but more weight=less wheel rotation which in the end result would cause you to lose the power... plus the small loss in MPG's but who are we kidding, we didnt buy these to be environmentally friendly lol

Street driving: the same as stated above but if you dont need them and do a majority of street driving which most DD raptors are... you would benefit more from a good set of 35's IMO since you are stuck on the street performance versus the offroad performance.

hope this helps... FYI mine is a DD and im sticking with 35's, i do occasionally go off road when i can but at the same time i measured out my driving needs and since i drive it to and from base 5 days a week and only go off road 1-2 every few months, i decided i wouldnt get the full benefits from 37's... once it becomes my weekend toy versus DD, thats when i will move up in size :)

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if it weren't for the fenders you would have never went back to 35s. The decrease in acceleration and street performance is not significant enough to make you switch back to 35s

true story. the aftermarket fenders just didnt fit like OEM. i know you can say that about alot of aftermarket parts. Im used to aftermarket parts, thats how i make my living, but these just didnt fit right. i wanted my truck done for TRR, and since the fenders were a bust, i just went back to square 1.