35s vs 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Didn't several of the folks running 37's with glass works have some issues with breaking/dislodging fenders? I personally saw three trucks with issues, two with fenders coming off and one with spider webbing in the paint from the hits. Nope, I will stay with 35's, we ran great with 35's and stage 4+

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

35's are for girls.:derp:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I didn't need the porta *****. Sorry but you shouldn't have left your sunroof open.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really won't notice a massive difference running the 37 Projects other than the noise and flat spots on the street during cold mornings. The KRT's are super loud and humm down the road vs the standard project. Another thing to keep in mind with the original Project is the grip in the dirt kinda sucks. They were purposely designed not to have crazy amounts of grip so the race trucks wouldn't keep blowing up rear-ends. Thats the downside. The upside is you can run over bombs with them and probably not blow them up and the lack of traction will make for fun sideways drifting.

One last thing to keep in mind, the actual race projects are not DOT approved. This means if you get in an accident you can possibly be in deep shit with them on your truck.

Have you guys tested out the KR2s? How do they perform compared to the KRTs?

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If 37s were an issue, i doubt so many members would be running them. The key is what 37 are you wanting to run? Not all 37s are made equal (size).

I'm not saying 37s are an issue. I'm asking if users have experienced a decrease performance on the streets I'm acceleration braking etc and how decreased. A lot of guys on here do not care if their street performance decreases because the offroad benefits outweigh them. However for me this is my DD that I use for everything and I don't want to sacrifice a lot of onroad performance. So I'm trying to get an idea of how difference the performance is

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck will drive like a school bus. You'll look cool though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not saying 37s are an issue. I'm asking if users have experienced a decrease performance on the streets I'm acceleration braking etc and how decreased. A lot of guys on here do not care if their street performance decreases because the offroad benefits outweigh them. However for me this is my DD that I use for everything and I don't want to sacrifice a lot of onroad performance. So I'm trying to get an idea of how difference the performance is

It's my DD too, and thats why i went with the BFG AT 37s vs eh Toyo 37s...big differences between the two. Thats why i said it also depends on the 37 you want.