35s vs 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now running Generals and 4.56s. Would have liked to go 4.88 but I do too much freeway driving for that to be reasonable.

How does it run at highway speeds? How does it feel in 5th or 6th gear on road? Do they run well off road? This is my first truck, ran mostly muscle cars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
true story. the aftermarket fenders just didnt fit like OEM. i know you can say that about alot of aftermarket parts. Im used to aftermarket parts, thats how i make my living, but these just didnt fit right. i wanted my truck done for TRR, and since the fenders were a bust, i just went back to square 1.

I'll have pics tomorrow, but you just need a really good body shop to get them to fit right. My Glassworks have a better fit at the doors, hood and damn near factory near the headlights. The body shop did say they were a huge bitch to get right, but they are damn near perfect.

I also am getting Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires 37x12.50r17 and I can give you an update on on-road performance with them as well.

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i think ima pull the trigger on the 37 projects. Does anyone have any actual experience running the projects on the road and having them perform poorly? So far what i have taken from this is that the performance decrease on road in minimal so the looks and performance off road is more beneficial to me even though i only off road a few times monthly

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have pics tomorrow, but you just need a really good body shop to get them to fit right. My Glassworks have a better fit at the doors, hood and damn near factory near the headlights. The body shop did say they were a huge bitch to get right, but they are damn near perfect.

I also am getting Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires 37x12.50r17 and I can give you an update on on-road performance with them as well.

Bump for an update Jordan- post any pics of your fenders & tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk