3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bpistone726

Reaction score
View attachment 351529The rest of us over here in chip hold hell.
I’m also in Chip hold hell. Was told for 3 weeks by Ford Performance my truck was built, but now i’m told it’s on a chip hold. Tracker still shows in production. Very frustrating seeing guys with later build weeks getting the built status while we wait.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very frustrating seeing guys with later build weeks getting the built status while we wait.
I couldn't agree more. I am beyond tired of waiting...

I just want some answers, really. I call the dealer to try and get a regional reps info in the hopes they can contact someone new and am told that they cant give that info out and that I should talk to FP. FP says they cant give that info and to talk to another group. That group says talk to the dealer.... Its an endless cycle of passing the buck. You'd think they'd have a better system, just saying.

The company I work for employs about 90,000 people and I can contact any of them directly... Theres just no reason for the lack of communication.

OK... Im off my soap box. lol

USA

Reaction score

I just want some answers, really. I call the dealer to try and get a regional reps info in the hopes they can contact someone new and am told that they cant give that info out and that I should talk to FP. FP says they cant give that info and to talk to another group. That group says talk to the dealer.... Its an endless cycle of passing the buck. You'd think they'd have a better system, just saying.

The company I work for employs about 90,000 people and I can contact any of them directly... Theres just no reason for the lack of communication.

I plan on asking my dealer today to talk to regional rep if their visibility report shows it’s on hold still. My truck has been on hold now for a month. I want answers.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It really sucks. My buddy ordered the day after me, same dealer, allocation and all, and he doesn't even have a VIN yet. I'm still waiting for it to get on a truck to the dealership, but compared to some of you, I am pretty lucky it's nearby, not stuck at the factory on some damn hold. Someone in one of these threads posted email addresses of some higher up's at Ford and they got some help from them. It might have been in one of the price protection threads... hunt around for it.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
I’m also in Chip hold hell. Was told for 3 weeks by Ford Performance my truck was built, but now i’m told it’s on a chip hold. Tracker still shows in production. Very frustrating seeing guys with later build weeks getting the built status while we wait.
Tomorrow marks a month of chip hold for me, hopefully not much longer.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with FP yesterday and they could not locate a chip hold on my vehicle... So maybe it has a chip now? Who knows. Tracker still shows "In production".

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
FP and dealer have said mine is "built and released" since 3/27, but awaiting shipment. I'm still not confident it has all the chips needed, otherwise it should have shipped by now. So I wait...

Ryed

Reaction score
Picked up my truck today!tempImageD6dbmQ.jpgtempImagegXeMLe.jpgtempImageFcspDj.jpg The Iconic Silver is amazing in person. I can't say enough about how great Jason Kerr at GStone Motors (Middlebury, VT) was to work with. MSRP deal and they honored the price protection from my original build price. Also no BS with the finance department. 2.49% for 60 months, and they didn't try to sell me any add-ons. I will use them again in the future, and will gladly refer them business.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck today! The Iconic Silver is amazing in person. I can't say enough about how great Jason Kerr at GStone Motors (Middlebury, VT) was to work with. MSRP deal and they honored the price protection from my original build price. Also no BS with the finance department. 2.49% for 60 months, and they didn't try to sell me any add-ons. I will use them again in the future, and will gladly refer them business.
Congrats! Looks great. Just got word that mine is now at the dealership too!