3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole thing is just absolutely insane. We have one of the largest auto makers in the world and they can’t even produce one of their top selling vehicles and ship them to dealers. It’s pretty mind blowing how poorly ford is being ran right now.

And on top of that, we can’t even get a proper update on an 80k vehicle purchase? Pathetic. How hard would it be to be honest about the status of our orders? Love the raptor more than any truck but ford has put a sour taste in my mouth after this whole experience. I get the whole industry has delays, but I have a neighbor who got his dodge in 2 months after ordering and another who will be h getting his gmc 2500 in 3 total months.

Rant over

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole thing is just absolutely insane
Man, you are preaching to the choir for sure. I couldnt have said it better myself. The proper update is honestly my biggest issue. It just impossible that a company that does 130ish BILLION dollars in sales cant hire some people to check vehicle status and pass that info along. Pathetic is a perfect word.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer thinks my truck will arrive this week. I don't have much confidence. Truck seems to be in a black hole since it moved to shipped. I've got the rail car number, but that shows it's been in Ohio since 4/15. Dealer's visibility report shows its been in Blue Island, IL for the past few weeks. I'm on my 3rd ETA (5/9 - 5/16) since it shipped. For some reason my dealer thinks this ETA will stick, but I haven't seen any reason to be optimistic.

Almost feel guilty bitching about shipping with so many of you still in production.
This is the boat I'm in. Dealer seems to believe it will be here by end of May (what they originally told me).

DCM

Reaction score
Truck arrived at dealer. Having bedliner, rear wheel wells, and tint done. Picking up next Tuesday

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck arrived at dealer. Having bedliner, rear wheel wells, and tint done. Picking up next Tuesday
congrats. Make sure they don't overspray the Bedliner. MIne had to be trimmed for the auto Tailgate to work.

Dadlife

Reaction score
I plan on asking my dealer today to talk to regional rep if their visibility report shows it’s on hold still. My truck has been on hold now for a month. I want answers.
Its insane. My trucks been built, on hold for 60 days while ive had the rep tell me confirmed delivery dates. So I sold my 21 denali yukon and my Gen 1.
Currently vehicle less.
Thanks Ford

Off to look at a TRX and discuss moving our fleet business to dodge or chevy.

USA

Reaction score
Its insane. My trucks been built, on hold for 60 days while ive had the rep tell me confirmed delivery dates. So I sold my 21 denali yukon and my Gen 1.
Currently vehicle less.
Thanks Ford

Wow, you sold all vehicles.

My truck is still on chip hold. Almost two months now….

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently vehicle less.
Thanks Ford

well you should of asked for visibility report from your dealer instead so they couldn't smokescreen the fact your truck is likely on chip hold like many of us. We all have been given dates but those dates are just place holders. The fact Ford is not doing 1st in 1st out for trucks missing parts is frustrating, but understandable if one truck is missing multiple parts. Come June it'll be a full year since I 1st placed my order.