3/14 Build week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone had any movement? The last I heard is that the truck is still in production but that they can not find a "chip hold" anywhere on the truck.... At least theres that.

DCM

Reaction score
Anyone had any movement? The last I heard is that the truck is still in production but that they can not find a "chip hold" anywhere on the truck.... At least theres that.
The little dot on the tracker moved to shipped last week, but the date still hasn’t populated.

DCM

Reaction score
Any luck with anyone?
Dealer thinks my truck will arrive this week. I don't have much confidence. Truck seems to be in a black hole since it moved to shipped. I've got the rail car number, but that shows it's been in Ohio since 4/15. Dealer's visibility report shows its been in Blue Island, IL for the past few weeks. I'm on my 3rd ETA (5/9 - 5/16) since it shipped. For some reason my dealer thinks this ETA will stick, but I haven't seen any reason to be optimistic.

Almost feel guilty bitching about shipping with so many of you still in production.

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, its all good! Im just trying to use others experience to get an idea about when I may see mine. You know, since the dealer, FP and every other person I speak to cant give me any info. lol Thats good news tho! It sounds like it wont be long!

SuperCrow

Reaction score
Damn! My orders from 10/26, hopefully I see a build date soon.
Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger. Ordered mine 10/17 and didn’t get a build start date until 2 days ago. No email notifications ever, just found out by calling FP.

So I’m happy, but the process is not consistent from dealer to dealer. (Thinking dealer is weak link?)

USA

Reaction score
Still on Chip Hold/in production. It’s been 48 days and counting since blend date…