22’ Black 37 Raptor vs. XPEL Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Seems like most guys go stealth, I am personally not a big fan of the matte look. Does Xpel have a clear or gloss equivalent? Same protection but does not mute the paint color. I will admit the black does look pretty sweet though.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like most guys go stealth, I am personally not a big fan of the matte look. Does Xpel have a clear or gloss equivalent? Same protection but does not mute the paint color. I will admit the black does look pretty sweet though.

Xpel offers the original clear PPF.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xpel offers the original clear PPF.
Looking at a stealth wrap on my Oxford as well. Does anyone know if there is a price difference between the clear and the stealth? Also how long has the stealth been around? Any raptors out there with 5-10years on the wrap? Any feedback on real world durability and appearance?

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any side by side and daylight pics you have that you can post? I have to make a decision about PPF by Monday lol. Please help. Thx.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can’t see the point on spending $4k-$10k on a depreciating expenditure.
No point to this besides the look. You don’t need a full wrap. Front end wrap is plenty. Whatever else hits the other parts of your truck the film won’t be enough to protect it.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, all PPF is available in clear.