22’ Black 37 Raptor vs. XPEL Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post photos of satin PPF y’all! It’s decision week for me. Need help.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on the fence as well. I’m either doing ceramic coating or stealth. I can’t decide…
Ceramic coat is a fraction of the cost with a 1/4 of the protection. If you can swing the wrap, do it. I’m poor so ceramic coat was for me haha

Attachments

• 9F0141F0-1588-42E7-AB3F-B0D5C28C2224.jpeg
    9F0141F0-1588-42E7-AB3F-B0D5C28C2224.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 40

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s a fair price for a full wrap? I’m thinking about doing a stealth on my 22.
I’ve been getting quotes for $7500 to some criminal in town who told me $20000. He lost my business and all my family’s forever. His work is mediocre at best as well.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$7500 for Stealth is good...as far as Xpel is concerned. It normally demands a premium over Ultimate Plus. It takes a lot more work because any missed spots become easy to see with the contrast of the gloss paint. Easier to take shortcuts with Ultimate, in that tucking it is less a priority.

I wish I would have got a quote like that here in NW Florida. I pick mine up tomorrow with Ultimate and ceramic coat. I will be out $9000. Out of the 3 shops within a reasonable distance, it's the cheapest quote I got.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$7500 for Stealth is good...as far as Xpel is concerned. It normally demands a premium over Ultimate Plus. It takes a lot more work because any missed spots become easy to see with the contrast of the gloss paint. Easier to take shortcuts with Ultimate, in that tucking it is less a priority.

I wish I would have got a quote like that here in NW Florida. I pick mine up tomorrow with Ultimate and ceramic coat. I will be out $9000. Out of the 3 shops within a reasonable distance, it's the cheapest quote I got.
How long did it take for them to do the job?

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Isn’t worth it to me. I sell my cars every 3 years or so.