21+ locks on gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was gonna go by my local ford to get some stuff done and while there check with the parts guys if i can.
Hopefully dissembling the door isnt too bad, did it on my lightning to swap out the door handles, but was extremely sketchy cause of all the plastics and clips. Passenger side cover and jimmy jammer stuff are nice, but knowing my luck ill have my battery dead at some point, and id hate for it to be not at home/office. Dont wanna keep my truck tethered forever neither.

Are you sure which models / years it’s on? checked and 21/22 door handle (not cover) part numbers were different.

I may make a trip to the stealership (ugh)
The pic is from a '21 lariat, last week when i was at the ford near me the '23s had the same or very similar thing

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what gives me pause as well.

Where would you keep the cables? In the bed? If in the truck it would still be unaccessible if the battery dies.
True. But you will still be able to get a boost from someone with an Anderson plug.

Under the tonneau in the bed would be best.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

This looks promising. Anyone rocking one yet?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I may be giving one a try.

Only.... if I understand correctly, a would be thief can simply stab in a screwdriver, whack with a hammer, rotate and ...
voila... they’re in.

Am I correct in that?

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I opted out of the Jimmy Jammers.

If they get in, the Ravelco is a big slow down for the sc um bag thieves.

OP
OP
Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet find, gonna order one