2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
while that is low... i still couldnt bring myself to pay it. I priced out my 24 raptor last night... same truck as my 22 but with the 3 way shocks.... 19k more expensive...
Your post brings up a question for which I hope to get many opinions. I read all kinds of stuff about investments and the economy, but nothing is as accurate as main st USA. The Jobs report blew up expectations and wages are not keeping up with inflation. The mortgage rate is almost 8%, which is normal to me, but high for many. Gasoline is averaging almost $4 per gallon nationwide. Groceries are up 12% this year. Health, home and vehicle insurance is skyrocketing. This is the question; where is the economy going, how strong or how bad will it get and when will it hit, if ever? I think we are headed for a huge sustained crash, much worse than in 2009, with massive unemployment. I believe it will be worse than anything in the past 70 years. Because the Federal Reserve is dragging their feet for political reason, it will hit shortly after the 2024 election, regardless who is in the WH.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your post brings up a question for which I hope to get many opinions. I read all kinds of stuff about investments and the economy, but nothing is as accurate as main st USA. The Jobs report blew up expectations and wages are not keeping up with inflation. The mortgage rate is almost 8%, which is normal to me, but high for many. Gasoline is averaging almost $4 per gallon nationwide. Groceries are up 12% this year. Health, home and vehicle insurance is skyrocketing. This is the question; where is the economy going, how strong or how bad will it get and when will it hit, if ever? I think we are headed for a huge sustained crash, much worse than in 2009, with massive unemployment. I believe it will be worse than anything in the past 70 years. Because the Federal Reserve is dragging their feet for political reason, it will hit shortly after the 2024 election, regardless who is in the WH.
The federal government will take care of us. Right?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here we go again. Let’s get metroman in here to say some dumb shït too

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d love $4 gas. Here in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia my local stations are $6.50-7.50. It’s egregious. And our dipsheet governor blames the oil and gas industry and greed of gas station owners. We are in a clown world.