2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I really do not like is the way the 2024 fenders are designed. The stickers on the R hide them some, but to me it just does not look right.
All the body panels, fenders included, are carried over from 21-23. It's just the B&P rendering that's making them look different.

ltdan2025

Reaction score
All the body panels, fenders included, are carried over from 21-23. It's just the B&P rendering that's making them look different.
Well that’s good to know because the rendering sure makes them look awful. Other than that and the stickers I don’t mind the look, but very happy with the 23 I have

zachery55

Reaction score
I thought the wheels on the 37 pkg raptor stayed the same black? Is the non raptor R getting black trim now? Instead of grey? And yeah I hate the grey front modular bumper.
Correct everything is blacked out now minus that one section of bumper. The wheels as well still black but look to be the new style of do R and 37 package I believe. But can’t confirm what’s coming with them. All pics and videos show different them online config so may just have to wait and see what shows up lol

zachery55

Reaction score
When I watched the live broadcast reveal they said drivers would get a HUD in baja mode, so I assumed that mean't only in baja mode would the HUD activate.

EDIT: @ 37:32 the announcer says in Baja mode you get a HUD and it also says it on the video.
You get HUD in all modes they were just highlighting the fact that each mode has a different designed display for each mode. My BMW is the same way for sports mode etc. it’s a cool option

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter