2024 color options any info yet ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm venting here but that was the dumbest decision ever. Nobody is ever going to say "I'm buying a raptor because that green is so awesome" I mean, not only is that color boring, basic and extremely underwhelming but replacing code orange? Who ever made that decision should be fired. I've been waiting and saving to buy a Raptor really wanting that code orange but now I have to choose between black, white, off-white, gray/silver, blue, red and dark green. This is the basic color palette of all car companies. But hey, let's keep the tow hooks and see rim rings in code orange if you buy the Raptor R because nothing goes better with code orange than dark green. I am so disappointed, I'm not sure if I want to but a Ford anymore. My first impression when I saw the Raptor come out during the presentation on 9/12 was I thought it was fugly, looked like a diarrhea green. I hated it to be honest. Then I found out it replaced code orange for no reason. It left me thinking that after all the waiting and saving and hype, I have to choose a color that I don't want? The truck might be awesome but spending $90K to get a truck that every time I look at it I'll think to myself that I wish it was code orange, that I hate the color. I don't want black, white, blue, red, silver/gray, or diarrhea green. I have the number one spot spot at my dealership and they are charging me MSRP but do I want to spend $90K on something that I don't fully like? Ford said they talked to the people about the 2024 decisions but who was saying to get rid of the code orange for a green? I'm so mad.
I feel the same way. I sold my Code Orange 22 and will be buying a 24 in a color that I am not too keen on. Why they left out any bright color is beyond me.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have AMB and love AMB, but am shocked it’s been 2 years in a row that there’s no “real” blue.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy with my 22. Not sure why people are so quick to dump something good for something new and meh.
Because Apple destroyed everyone’s psyche and now are conditioned to buy the new shiny thing every 1-2 years. I thought for awhile the luxury German 3-year lease machine model was bad 10-15 years ago. Now it’s so much worse.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IS was honestly one of the best colors on the Gen 3 and everyone slept on it. I think it was replaced by carbonized gray.
Weird how they also got rid of grey until the R and now too.

Also like you mentioned having no real blue is weird. Flame, lightning, velocity were great blues. Atlas was ok but for some reason didnt like it as much. Guess performance blue isnt coming back either