2024 color options any info yet ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3GF

Reaction score
Well, there is an uninspiring dark green for the R.
Ford basically said around the time when they unveiled the Ranger Raptor that Shelter Green is replacing Code Orange.

"...And, assuming we understood Carl Widmann, Ford Performance Chief Engineer – Ranger Raptor, correctly, Shelter Green is going to be replacing Code Orange as an exterior color going forward on all Raptor models."

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford basically said around the time when they unveiled the Ranger Raptor that Shelter Green is replacing Code Orange.

"...And, assuming we understood Carl Widmann, Ford Performance Chief Engineer – Ranger Raptor, correctly, Shelter Green is going to be replacing Code Orange as an exterior color going forward on all Raptor models."
I’m a fan of dark metallic greens, but replacing CO with it? Lame.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
I'm venting here but that was the dumbest decision ever. Nobody is ever going to say "I'm buying a raptor because that green is so awesome" I mean, not only is that color boring, basic and extremely underwhelming but replacing code orange? Who ever made that decision should be fired. I've been waiting and saving to buy a Raptor really wanting that code orange but now I have to choose between black, white, off-white, gray/silver, blue, red and dark green. This is the basic color palette of all car companies. But hey, let's keep the tow hooks and see rim rings in code orange if you buy the Raptor R because nothing goes better with code orange than dark green. I am so disappointed, I'm not sure if I want to but a Ford anymore. My first impression when I saw the Raptor come out during the presentation on 9/12 was I thought it was fugly, looked like a diarrhea green. I hated it to be honest. Then I found out it replaced code orange for no reason. It left me thinking that after all the waiting and saving and hype, I have to choose a color that I don't want? The truck might be awesome but spending $90K to get a truck that every time I look at it I'll think to myself that I wish it was code orange, that I hate the color. I don't want black, white, blue, red, silver/gray, or diarrhea green. I have the number one spot spot at my dealership and they are charging me MSRP but do I want to spend $90K on something that I don't fully like? Ford said they talked to the people about the 2024 decisions but who was saying to get rid of the code orange for a green? I'm so mad.