2024 color options any info yet ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve never had silver before, lots of black, white, and gray. This time it was between IS and AMB but decided to get something with some color.

clemsondds

Reaction score
Does everyone really not like the green? I mean, I know it's not exciting, but I thought it looked pretty good. I'll probably be between that and avalanche

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does everyone really not like the green? I mean, I know it's not exciting, but I thought it looked pretty good. I'll probably be between that and avalanche
I think it’s a color I’d have to see in person. The Bronco had a yellowish gold color that I never liked, until I saw one in person. It had a ton of metallic flakes and looked really nice in the sun, I was surprised.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s a color I’d have to see in person. The Bronco had a yellowish gold color that I never liked, until I saw one in person. It had a ton of metallic flakes and looked really nice in the sun, I was surprised.
I had never seen that color before but saw it recently on a Bronco, it’s mesmerizing.

clemsondds

Reaction score
Yeh I agree. So not sure what to order

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is shocked they got rid of iconic silver?
It was a favorite of mine but it seems Ford had many issues with that color. Looked great in person and showed the body lines the best while hiding dirt/water spots.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm venting here but that was the dumbest decision ever. Nobody is ever going to say "I'm buying a raptor because that green is so awesome" I mean, not only is that color boring, basic and extremely underwhelming but replacing code orange? Who ever made that decision should be fired. I've been waiting and saving to buy a Raptor really wanting that code orange but now I have to choose between black, white, off-white, gray/silver, blue, red and dark green. This is the basic color palette of all car companies. But hey, let's keep the tow hooks and see rim rings in code orange if you buy the Raptor R because nothing goes better with code orange than dark green. I am so disappointed, I'm not sure if I want to but a Ford anymore. My first impression when I saw the Raptor come out during the presentation on 9/12 was I thought it was fugly, looked like a diarrhea green. I hated it to be honest. Then I found out it replaced code orange for no reason. It left me thinking that after all the waiting and saving and hype, I have to choose a color that I don't want? The truck might be awesome but spending $90K to get a truck that every time I look at it I'll think to myself that I wish it was code orange, that I hate the color. I don't want black, white, blue, red, silver/gray, or diarrhea green. I have the number one spot spot at my dealership and they are charging me MSRP but do I want to spend $90K on something that I don't fully like? Ford said they talked to the people about the 2024 decisions but who was saying to get rid of the code orange for a green? I'm so mad.

If you're ready to buy and CO is your only color, there are tons of 2023 CO for sale all over the country. Quick search on Autotrader, there are 109 CO New trucks out there.