2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatperson89

Reaction score
That is the worst. They’ve got your order, your trade, your tax credit..and your time. Like Ford really doesn’t care long term to take care of those that have stuck by them..
Yeah man. This would be my 3rd new Ford truck in about a year. And I can't go anywhere else because I would lose out on $5k worth of tax savings. Not the dealers fault. I wish Ford would expedite my order.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Yeah man. This would be my 3rd new Ford truck in about a year. And I can't go anywhere else because I would lose out on $5k worth of tax savings. Not the dealers fault. I wish Ford would expedite my order.
For sure. I mean guys like you are really at their mercy! You think they would be able to look at orders and guys in your boat get ‘top #1 priority build’ status and convoy vs slower to much slower train that actually lost I think Steve’s from Ok truck for about a week.
This is not rocket science Dearborn.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here except I traded my truck in last summer

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am happy for all the new owners and thank you for sharing pictures. But having no updates on my January build is killing me! Anyone else in the same boat?

I can't switch dealers because I traded my f250 tremor in this January and reserved my tax credits.
View attachment 449582
Still no movement on my 1/3 build. I wouldn’t have spent time looking for another truck if Ford could have gave me an ETA but for the past week they just keep telling me “it’s pending an ETA update”. So I gave up

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Mine showed up at dealer today… as i was leaving town. Have to wait till Monday now. Fitting i suppose… but can hardly wait!
View attachment 449596
We will be twinning but mine I will keep my graphics on.. I actually dig the 24 design.. will maybe add the 37 sticker to the rear panel tho… mine is currently on a train in Pittsburgh… maybe be here by mid week next week I’m excited again lol

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will be twinning but mine I will keep my graphics on.. I actually dig the 24 design.. will maybe add the 37 sticker to the rear panel tho… mine is currently on a train in Pittsburgh… maybe be here by mid week next week I’m excited again lol
Awesome! And exciting!!