2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spkoli

Reaction score
My original order is still showing "In Production" since 1/9. No changes.

My replacement order arrived to the railyard in Atlanta today. Should have it this weekend.

I searched all dealer orders from their website and then used the tracker to find post 3/4 build dates. Then emailed and offered to put money down immediately for MSRP. The dealers around me all wanted $5k over but all called back within days offering MSRP.
I live in your area as well. I just put a deposit down on one and am awaiting delivery. Looks like the one I got is a 3/4/2024 order. My dealer said it was done, but Ford is holding it as of 3/12 due to QA.

1711453967429.png

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting scenario going on with my truck. And by interesting I mean fk Ford.

My truck was by me on rail in Mesquite TX (others made to to dealers). I bought through a dealer in OK and they usually send a driver down to pick them up and are having issues this time of course. My delivery date was up to 4/1 and now everything changed a few weeks out. Ford chat told me the past two days it’s now in fking Ohio on a ramp. My dealer still says as of yesterday it’s on the ramp in Mequite.

Ford and logistics go together like oil and water.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My truck was by me on rail in Mesquite TX (others made to to dealers). I bought through a dealer in OK and they usually send a driver down to pick them up and are having issues this time of course. My delivery date was up to 4/1 and now everything changed a few weeks out. Ford chat told me the past two days it’s now in fking Ohio on a ramp. My dealer still says as of yesterday it’s on the ramp in Mequite.

if you can get them to give you the rail car number you can call the rail companies own tracking hotline and get the exact location. i tend to believe the farthest along piece of information you can get. Think about it like this, tracking systems can take hours or days to run data refresh but they don't just make up information. (usually)

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Get your salesman to send you a pic of your VIN from their software. This is my truck at the Atlanta railyard.

2JNHrOd.jpg

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I’ve tried tracking rail since they gave me the rail car number and it’s even more confusing. I think at some point my truck switched rail cars and the original number I’ve been tracking was pointless. But honestly I don’t know, I’m in my current delivery window ETA and dealer saying next week.

Only one Raptor that I know of has landed in OK. Was a Shelter Green 801a.

ss55539

Reaction score
You still red and on hold my friend? I always assume my truck is parked right next to yours.
unfortunately. the truck did move back on the 16th, but it looks like it just went from one storage lot to another. still showing an eta of 4/12-4/18 but as the days click on by that seems less and less likely lol