2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steelmaniac

Reaction score
1250 for 5 year ceramic coat and 450 for ceramic tint all the way around. No moonroof I didn’t order it. Don’t use the one I have now, but they will put clear on windshield to keep heat out not too bad. Should I be thinking about the paint film as well?? Never have used it

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1250 for 5 year ceramic coat and 450 for ceramic tint all the way around. No moonroof I didn’t order it. Don’t use the one I have now, but they will put clear on windshield to keep heat out not too bad. Should I be thinking about the paint film as well?? Never have used it
I would recommend and do the Xpel clear “ mini kit “ the installer calls it. Just the front, bottom of door opening, door handle cups, door edges and the shiny black plastic between the glass in the doors that scratches so easy. The high wear areas

RawrtorBaby

Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate what are these supposed “quality control issues” that Ford is claiming they’re fixing that’s holding up the earlier builds this year?

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate what are these supposed “quality control issues” that Ford is claiming they’re fixing that’s holding up the earlier builds this year?
Seems like it’s a broad statement they give out to make it seem like there is a good reason there’s parking lots full of trucks. It’s to help make the customer feel warm and fuzzy inside instead of telling them there are issues/problems they need to fix before then can ship trucks