2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Let’s hope the issue is just a simple reprogramming. I would think Ford would be going all out to try to get the sitting trucks shipped to bolster their Q1 numbers. It doesn’t seem like many trucks have shipped, even recently.
I know. Yes there are ‘24s shipping and delivering super fast allowing Ford to invoice dealer and give product to buyer. We see that and get excited but the numbers really don’t seem giant. I think next 3-7 days will shed a lot of light on things. Every dealer has ‘24s listed for sale but generic pics. As soon as a real truck arrives, they post pics but that’s only a few new dealer’s per day nationwide.

Subaruski

Reaction score
No updates on my tracker, still showing in production 2/16, but my Ford Pass went active. Truck has 25 miles on it so they must be moving them around.

Attachments

• IMG_4716.PNG
    IMG_4716.PNG
    158.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4717.jpg
    IMG_4717.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 26

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine finally updated to built. Looks like the dealer is getting two 35’s and my 37 order. I’m actually debating going with the 35 and changing the wheels but hopefully get to compare the trucks next to each other.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting jealous of some of you guys, lol.

Mine's still sitting in production since Feb 6, and no activation on Ford Pass, and no additional helpful info provided by Ford Performance Chat.

I'm not ready to look elsewhere for a retail truck though...just patiently waiting...