2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnsgator

Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has been tracking their truck via app? I am showing 33 miles on my truck currently. Seems to go up either 1 or 5 miles every week. Gas gauge was almost empty and it's showing it was recently given fuel. Still in / near Dearborn MI plant.
I am. In production date of 2/12 no update since 2/26. Ford app shows it sitting in lot next to Flat Rock Assembly plant. 35 mi on the odometer and empty gas tank. No movement in weeks. 1710901844768.png

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he/she added the truck in the fordpass app and luckily whoever got in the truck next to move it clicked "yes" and now has enabled access in Ford pass
Once it ships, your ford pass gets disabled and connected services goes away. Unfortunately you can’t track it on the rail or convoy as it moves.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am showing that the last update was from March 16th when it was loaded onto a rail car. The ETA to your dealer is tentatively March 26 to April 1. Due to Ford’s security, we cannot give out the rail car number.

Thank you,

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
im hoping for you brother, why no bedliner tho? just curious
My dealers told me it can hold trucks up for whatever reason. They get it done for me when it comes in. Maybe they just want to make money on their end rather than a higher msrp. Either way they've done it for a lot cheaper than the factory and it lasts. I don't mind the extra day it takes them once it arrives.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Copy, well I didn’t calculate all that into the equation, just figured I have to pay full Pa. tax. I’m actually buying out of state to make things more interesting. Thanks for the tip though.
Yeah, hopefully you got enough by selling early to make up for lost tax credit.

Example: you sold for $50,000. You now lost $3000 in tax credit towards Raptor vs trading it in. In state or out of state your tax, title, registration is still based on where you live.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Not accurate, I had a Ford Lightning, lost 40k when I sold it. The headlights were good, but not too bright until I FORSCAN the Glare Free to make it better. At least, they were not any brighter than my other vehicles.
Just did a little more research on that. Looks like it is for some of their crossovers. At the end of the day it’s all speculation. Ford wont tell us.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken delivery in Dearborn? I looked it up and Ford apparently doesn’t offer ‘factory delivery’ like Porsche etc but they will allow your ordering dealer to switch to ‘drop ship’ at a Ford dealership close to the factory. If done, you get the truck before rail/or long convoy journey and I’ve read that the factory tour at the Rouge is worth the visit.