2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM liner in my 2019 literally looks the same as the day i drove it home.

Clearly you’re not using it. If you’re just tossing groceries back there form time to time it will do well.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. If you're going to reference that YouTube video...they used a hammer and a crowbar.

I literally peeled mine off and added line-X (purchased 19 Rap new off the lot).

Real people. Not actors.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has been tracking their truck via app? I am showing 33 miles on my truck currently. Seems to go up either 1 or 5 miles every week. Gas gauge was almost empty and it's showing it was recently given fuel. Still in / near Dearborn MI plant.

Won’t let me track. Probably because I peeled my bed liner off.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has been tracking their truck via app? I am showing 33 miles on my truck currently. Seems to go up either 1 or 5 miles every week. Gas gauge was almost empty and it's showing it was recently given fuel. Still in / near Dearborn MI plant.
How do you track it in the app?

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt but my dealer said that my 801A that has been in production since 3-4-24 is because of a headlight quality issue.
This is very interesting! Sounds plausible to me as the headlights were changed with the updated front end for the Gen 3.5 . To my knowledge, Gen 3.0 hasn’t had a recall on headlights and sales of new 2023s Gen 3 continue where 100s of 2024s produced in Jan/Feb sit in lots around Dearborn awaiting…

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearly you’re not using it. If you’re just tossing groceries back there form time to time it will do well.

I literally peeled mine off and added line-X (purchased 19 Rap new off the lot).

Real people. Not actors.
Truthfully, i do not tear the hell out of it. But mine is actually quite similar to the the line x i had sprayed in my wheel wells on the Raptor and that i had sprayed on a set of rock sliders i had on another truck. I also threw a Dee Zee rubber mat in to keep crap from shifting and it really takes the beating of anything that would tear it up. But my finish is so hard… i can’t imagine what it would take to try to remove it. I like line x… but this OEM liner is solid.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
This is very interesting! Sounds plausible to me as the headlights were changed with the updated front end for the Gen 3.5 . To my knowledge, Gen 3.0 hasn’t had a recall on headlights and sales of new 2023s Gen 3 continue where 100s of 2024s produced in Jan/Feb sit in lots around Dearborn awaiting…
I recently read that ford had issues with their head lights not meeting legal brightness requirements. They were too bright. I believe this was for the ford lightning though. I do not know the accuracy of this information.

ruppert01

Reaction score
You’re in PA? If so you would only pay sales tax on the difference when trading a vehicle in, but if you sold it out right now you’re going to pay full tax on the new truck
Hopefully you calculated that into your numbers.
Copy, well I didn’t calculate all that into the equation, just figured I have to pay full Pa. tax. I’m actually buying out of state to make things more interesting. Thanks for the tip though.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Copy, well I didn’t calculate all that into the equation, just figured I have to pay full Pa. tax. I’m actually buying out of state to make things more interesting. Thanks for the tip though.
If it’s like here in WA state, when I’ve bought out of state, I had to pay the sales tax on the purchased vehicle when I licensed within WA state.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently read that ford had issues with their head lights not meeting legal brightness requirements. They were too bright. I believe this was for the ford lightning though. I do not know the accuracy of this information.
Not accurate, I had a Ford Lightning, lost 40k when I sold it. The headlights were good, but not too bright until I FORSCAN the Glare Free to make it better. At least, they were not any brighter than my other vehicles.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not accurate, I had a Ford Lightning, lost 40k when I sold it. The headlights were good, but not too bright until I FORSCAN the Glare Free to make it better. At least, they were not any brighter than my other vehicles.
you lost $40k as in your negative equity was $40k!?o_O

I recently sold my 23' Bronco Wildtrak 1 month ago and lost $5k, cant complain i guess