2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ss55539

Reaction score
Some dude on Facebook said his vinview showed this hold release and it was shipped the day after
Guess we'll see Monday. Vin view shows the truck was drove today. Had 8 miles now has 39 miles. So it's moving at least. Looks like it's in a different location of ramp 59 now

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess we'll see Monday. Vin view shows the truck was drove today. Had 8 miles now has 39 miles. So it's moving at least. Looks like it's in a different location of ramp 59 now
You think they're racing them back and forth from the factory to ramp 59 and comparing times?

Being facetious of course. Saw your screenshot, makes me laugh.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit up Ford Chat for an update to see if they have anything given the updates in status I am seeing after no movement since 1/17. They're claiming "no holds" - not sure if they have any idea what they're looking at. If they're pulling from Vinview though, I would think they should?

ss55539

Reaction score
I hit up Ford Chat for an update to see if they have anything given the updates in status I am seeing after no movement since 1/17. They're claiming "no holds" - not sure if they have any idea what they're looking at. If they're pulling from Vinview though, I would think they should?
I'm not sure where they're pulling data from. It could be visibility which doesn't tell you a whole lot.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m tracking another raptor that was shipped 3/11 to a dealer 50 miles away from mine and I noticed the ETA moving to the left. I’m guessing as the rail moves it gets more accurate?

I’m sure there is still a chance that it will get stuck at the rail yard waiting for final mile.