2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CDub

Reaction score
So had an update on the vehicle tracker this morning. I reached out to Ford chat just to see how they were going to spin it. Joe informed me that :

“The current location is Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI. This update was made on Mar-17-2024, 11:53 ET. The current estimated time of arrival is Apr-12-2024-Apr-18-2024. The date provided is the estimated time of arrival to the dealer is subject to change depending on the capacity of our suppliers.”

So maybe now looking that the May timeframe I guess its good since i don’t have to deal with the pollen and a black truck. Ford is really looking out for me.

Jaxes

Reaction score
View attachment 448009
My Shelter Green 802A is showing it should get delivered between 3-26 and 4-2. Ford chat gave me the CSX Cargo number and it says the truck left Birmingham Alabama to Florida as of this morning. Might have the truck next week! Will post pics right away. Still not convinced by the 37 package wheels.

Also, my truck built earlier this year is still in production since the end of January
Hey what do you mean your other truck has been being built since January? I’m new to the thread so probably missed what you’re saying. Also, the shelter green 802 37pp is what I ordered and still don’t have build date, been 3 months since placed almost. Really looking forward to you getting yours and seeing the pics! Maybe even some full videos?!?

When did you place this order? Congrats

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My deposit is refundable. I took an incoming truck from their sister dealer. So it's not my direct dealer, but same owner. So I had to make a choice. They don't want me taking two of their allocations. So I rolled the dice and switched. I'm guessing they will have my original truck resold this week.

Edit: My original order no longer has an ETA. It was 3/20-3/26 and now has nothing per Ford Customer Service. Just stuck "In Production."
View attachment 447831

New order is now showing 'Built' and based on the everyone else, should ship maybe by next week? I'm hoping for that.
View attachment 447832

New truck has shipped. :pepper:

AHGe6Iq.jpg

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what do you mean your other truck has been being built since January? I’m new to the thread so probably missed what you’re saying. Also, the shelter green 802 37pp is what I ordered and still don’t have build date, been 3 months since placed almost. Really looking forward to you getting yours and seeing the pics! Maybe even some full videos?!?

When did you place this order? Congrats
Trucks have been built and sent offsite to sit in lots. Mine has been built since December and just sitting in a lot waiting for Ford to ship it out.

Did you receive a VIN number for your order?