2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_4523.png
My Shelter Green 802A is showing it should get delivered between 3-26 and 4-2. Ford chat gave me the CSX Cargo number and it says the truck left Birmingham Alabama to Florida as of this morning. Might have the truck next week! Will post pics right away. Still not convinced by the 37 package wheels.

Also, my truck built earlier this year is still in production since the end of January

ss55539

Reaction score
Most of my other trucks show activity on the connected car tab in vinview. Raptor has zero activity since it was built. You'd think if they were doing QC or adding parts they would of at least cycled the key.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of my other trucks show activity on the connected car tab in vinview. Raptor has zero activity since it was built. You'd think if they were doing QC or adding parts they would have at least cycled the key.
My build date was 1/10. Tracker “last updated date” did show 2/28 then 3/9.. but it’s still “in production”

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Sweet! Ill have to check out some videos
Well, after watching this video, I have to retract my statement thinking they used leather on the dash and door panels. People still call it “soft touch” but to me it’s not lol. When he zooms in you can clearly tell it’s the same material from previous years but a different color. I was really hoping it was leather but I’m not too mad because it looks so much better.