2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlickTrick

Reaction score
Im on the east coast ( New England ) I called a pile of dealerships none would even let me put in a order for a 803a unless I wanted to pay 30k ADM, some said they were only were receiving a single allocation... I'm not paying my ford dealer a 30k bonus for selling me a truck. After reading these forums I'm really surprised at how many orders there are.... would love to know what your paying for those 803s..

reesbridges

Reaction score
My truck was scheduled to be built this coming Monday. I checked online last night and it shows in production. It was nice to see some movement early.

Attachments

• IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 36

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was scheduled to be built this coming Monday. I checked online last night and it shows in production. It was nice to see some movement early.
Mine says the same. 37’s must be starting this week.

reesbridges

Reaction score
At the top of the status page it says “try out the window sticker link below”. I have looked the page over and do not see a link for this. Am I missing this or is not available for some others as well. A photo of where it is located would be helpful.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the top of the status page it says “try out the window sticker link below”. I have looked the page over and do not see a link for this. Am I missing this or is not available for some others as well. A photo of where it is located would be helpful.
The link isnt on the tracker. It was there about a month ago, then it disappeared for me since

A few pages back, someone posted a link that you plug your VIN into and that will bring up your window sticker

thatperson89

Reaction score
Here you go.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score