2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
My 37pp has started production. Pleasantly surprised after it was pushed from 2/5 to 2/19. After my experience with the last one, I figured I was going to be hit with several delays.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
Im glad I did not get get the 2K power on my 23. Although it’s standard now, so you don’t have a choice. The truck must be running to use it and working at the tail gate next to the exhaust doesn’t make much sense. I plan to get a portable rechargeable one which in my opinion is a much better and more flexible and useful option.
Its actually super useful; keeps the ARB fridge running and recharges my portable power bank while driving, it charges much faster on AC than through the cigarette lighter. When I need extra power for the travel trailer (wife running blow dryer) or want to bump up the trailer battery charge a little I just plug in with an extension cord and let the truck idle for an hour or so. Also use it to recharge the power bank when we're in the shade and cant pull enough solar for a good top off. If equipped your truck also gets an additional alternator and battery to help handle the loads.

andraptor24i

Reaction score
Hi guys so idk how this happened but it did I ordered a 37 edition raptor Shelter green and the dealer said it probably won't get accepted so I put in a 35 just because and they both got picked up and both will be built in March idk which one to take lolol!

ss55539

Reaction score
Hi guys so idk how this happened but it did I ordered a 37 edition raptor Shelter green and the dealer said it probably won't get accepted so I put in a 35 just because and they both got picked up and both will be built in March idk which one to take lolol!
if moneys not an issue id take the 37. i had a similar situation, ordered a 37 but had a sims order for a 35, doubtful ill get a allocation for the 37 so I'm taking the 35

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good taste on the 37.

37 in SG order entered 9/15, dealer got allocation 9/29. Still not scheduled by Ford. Small dealer.

R in CG order entered 12/12, dealer got allocation shortly thereafter but don't know date, Ford shows in Production 2/7. Very large dealer.

Right now plan on taking both, but that could change depending on number of factors.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good taste on the 37.

37 in SG order entered 9/15, dealer got allocation 9/29. Still not scheduled by Ford. Small dealer.

R in CG order entered 12/12, dealer got allocation shortly thereafter but don't know date, Ford shows in Production 2/7. Very large dealer.

Right now plan on taking both, but that could change depending on number of factors.
Why would you get both?

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/8, +67K F150 and 830 Raptors
2/12, +64K F150 and 750 Raptors

Making a dent.
I guess a dent is a dent. Majority of those are XL/XLT models still asking for 50-60k with cloth seats. I mean come on, these truck prices are getting ridiculous for a lot of people looking to get into a new truck.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess a dent is a dent. Majority of those are XL/XLT models still asking for 50-60k with cloth seats. I mean come on, these truck prices are getting ridiculous for a lot of people looking to get into a new truck.

Around me nicely optioned XLTs are still pushing $60k. The discounts are $6-8k off MSRP with financing deals too. Pre-Covid $10k off MSRP was the norm. My 2018 loaded XLT stickered for $54k and I was $44k OTD with taxes and everything without much trying. I think the market is saying that's where we should be, but the dealers/Ford are holding out and this is the result.