2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty frustrated the truck is sitting outside in the snow. If it shows up with rust I'll keep my 23 for another season.
That is so frustrating, how fast will rust show up on the under carriage? I’m from a state that rarely gets any snow so I do not know what to look for.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built 2 fully loaded G80 M3's during COVID and they delivered from Germany in faster time than it will take for my Raptor at this rate. It's nuts.

vill

Reaction score
According to long McArthur no raptor Rs are going to be made in April. I wonder how it will affect 23/24 prices.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my blend date is today according to my window sticker. No updates on my tracker other than In Production. Can’t wait to join all of you in the lot to rust away.

Tbutkus

Reaction score
Anyone else not have their window sticker with similar build date as mine? 12/18.
Literally just disappeared

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has never been there.. but the window sticker link with my VIN populates and has no holds.

Bayonetwork

Reaction score
Does yours actually show awaiting shipping or is it sent offsite? The lies your salesman spew don’t count, lol.
Sorry it does not say awaiting shipping but at this point what else could it be doing its been produced and returned from offsite for bedliner. My first Ford purchase, hope it's worth it.

Wartman

Reaction score
Anyone here waiting from Canada? I ordered a 35 mid November and order is still processing. Curious if Canadian orders are being built or if it's separate in any way.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else not have their window sticker with similar build date as mine? 12/18.
Literally just disappeared
I have 12/18 production date, never was able to see a window sticker with the link provided in the tracker. Link has now disappeared

I was able to see my window sticker by using the link someone posted a few weeks ago. My salesman was also able to send me the window sticker