2023 Raptor R Chimes no longer come from the speakers?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NotAnF150

Reaction score
I have a MY 23 and it’s not through the stereo. Drives me crazy. Sounds tinny and cheap. I’m going to try the auto start and let it sit for 10 minutes to see if that works. I feel like it’s programming not battery. I’ve been in a couple of MY 23 and they all do the same thing.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good news I know the truck has the hardware for it to work. The bad news it stopped working after one day. One thing I noticed was it worked after remote starting it and letting it run for at least 10 minutes. It makes me think it’s a voltage issue with the startup.
Exactly what I did to hear it from stereo once.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good news I know the truck has the hardware for it to work. The bad news it stopped working after one day. One thing I noticed was it worked after remote starting it and letting it run for at least 10 minutes. It makes me think it’s a voltage issue with the startup.
Did you turn engine off and on after 10 mins?

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s driving me nuts. I had this issue with my ‘20 and it was annoying then, this is 100x worse. I’d expect this from a 30k truck not a 90k truck

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably all new fords are like this. From the video, 2024 Mustangs also play chimes from gauge.

alpine_lou

Reaction score
My truck is currently at the dealership for the exact chime issue. 2023 37pp. With 1600miles. Only once since purchasing has the chimes sounded via the speakers. Otherwise it's been exclusively through the instrument cluster. Dealership reset a few modules and the sound went through the speakers. (So i know the truck is capable) The truck sat there overnight and the chime again reverted to the cluster. They stated a Ford Engineer now recommends that the instrument cluster be replaced. Hopefully I get an answer soon as it's annoying.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
My truck is currently at the dealership for the exact chime issue. 2023 37pp. With 1600miles. Only once since purchasing has the chimes sounded via the speakers. Otherwise it's been exclusively through the instrument cluster. Dealership reset a few modules and the sound went through the speakers. (So i know the truck is capable) The truck sat there overnight and the chime again reverted to the cluster. They stated a Ford Engineer now recommends that the instrument cluster be replaced. Hopefully I get an answer soon as it's annoying.

Did they fix the issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc