2023 Raptor R Chimes no longer come from the speakers?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
just picked mine up a few days ago and it seems to do the same thing. Chimes coming from small speaker in dash screen area behind steering wheel. Sounds cheap. lol

asg0524

Reaction score
My lariat started doing this after I installed aftermarket speakers, amp and sub. I think it may have to do with draw on the battery like others have suggested. The thought would be that it could be set up to work properly with the R, but the battery can’t provide enough juice for whatever reason. Just speculation, at least you know it’s a problem for multiple people and not just yours..I eventually got used to it, I definitely wouldn’t care on an R, if it’s in reverse, it isn’t being used properly lol.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My lariat started doing this after I installed aftermarket speakers, amp and sub. I think it may have to do with draw on the battery like others have suggested. The thought would be that it could be set up to work properly with the R, but the battery can’t provide enough juice for whatever reason. Just speculation, at least you know it’s a problem for multiple people and not just yours..I eventually got used to it, I definitely wouldn’t care on an R, if it’s in reverse, it isn’t being used properly lol.
23MY Lariat?

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chatted with Ford performance this afternoon and they said they never heard about this and suggested me to complain to FMC by calling (800) 392-3673.